CJ Systems provide high quality, flexible outsourced IT support for SMEs throughout the South West.
Our Services are based on an ethos of absolute quality, genuine expertise and customer service that clients know they can rely upon.
From flexible pay-as-you-go services to affordable fixed price contracts, we've got a support mechanism to suit all.
We deliver IT systems and strategies that meet real business needs, while our support management helps you keep doing what you do best, running your business.
Why choose us?
- our Obsession with quality
- We don't believe in 1st or 2nd line support, all of our engineers are highly qualified and have been working in the IT industry for many years.
Tthis policy allows us to deliver a unique customer experience to the end user who will receive professional expert help from the moment their phone call is answered.
- Our partners
- We have built strong alliances with market-leading technology providers to enable us to give our customers the best solutions and support available.
- our experience
- CJ Systems is a new company, yet we collectively have over 15 years experience providing IT solutions to SME businesses. We bring a fresh outlook to the IT support sector that is focused on the client at all times.
Free IT Audit?
- Your backup is reliable?
- Your servers are patched?
- Your network is resilient to attack?
- Your Anti Virus is up-to-date?
- Your disk redundancy is functioning?
Do you know if:
Most companies only find out AFTER DISASTER
We are currently offering a free, no obligation IT review. You may be entirely happy with your current situation or you may have experienced problems recently which you feel could have been avoided.
Either way our no obligation review can help you understand the strengths and potential weaknesses in your IT infrastructure.
What are the advantages of having this done?
You are presented a few days after the review with a comprehensive report outlining all (if any) faults you may have with your IT systems.
It is entirely up to you, whether or not you decide to act upon any of our recommendations.
How long will it take?
The review will take approximately one hour, but it can last longer if you would like to use the opportunity to discuss your systems and any ideas or issues you may have with our qualified IT professional.
How much will it cost?
Nothing, it is a completely free service.
What's the catch?
There honestly isn't one. We would hope that you would consider us to help resolve any issues we may find, but you are not under any obligation to do so.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact us to arrange a date and time for the review.